2017 Christmas Party/Poker Run! Sunday 3rd Dec
Post date: Dec 1, 2017 9:01:56 PM
Last Sunday the track sizzled. This Sunday (3rd Dec 2017) the snags adjacent to it are. Yes that’s right, NEMTB are winding back the veil of competition and bringing back the real deal. We’re going oleskool on Sunday with a family event more festive than a Hanson reunion concert with a backing gig featuring the dulcet tones of Mr Barry Gibb and his Bee Gee’s.
We’re kicking off proceedings with a Poker Run around the Sport UNE track. Afterwards, we’ll have a BBQ with dessert and drinks (you bring meat and food, NEMTB will provide drinks and dessert) Bring the kids and let them loose on the track, bring a basketball for the courts, cricket stumps if that’s your thing.
* You’ll need to be there by 1pm (BBQ facilities above the tennis courts)
* If you’ve got a team mate, or mates, or colleagues (cause to call them a mate is a bit of a stretch) then all the better. If you’re a lone wolf then that’s tops – it worked out OK for Jason Bourne, so you’ll be fine…
* Don’t know the rules of Poker? Don’t stress – neither do we, but we’ll work it out beforehand (we smashed one last year - remember?)
* Kids will be more than able to participate in the Poker Run – we’ve got them covered (perhaps mum and dad can accompany the little ones)
* It’s not a race, the pressure is off and the only thing at steak is on the barbie.
All NEMTB members are welcome along with their families
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!